Caruth Haven Court's Assisted Living Services
Caruth Haven Court, in Dallas, Texas, offers residents the lifestyle option of assisted living. If you or your loved one are in need of assistance with daily living activities, this might be the perfect option for you. Not only do residents enjoy the luxuries of a host of included features such as three gourmet meals in our “Sensations” dining rooms, a full calendar of daily activities and events, concierge services, weekly housekeeping and complimentary scheduled transportation available, they also receive personalized care services such as showering or bathing assistance, grooming and dressing, continence management, health monitoring and wellness management. All of these services are supported by our dedicated 24-hour professional health and wellness team delivering exceptional care to you or your loved one. After all, care is the foundation of all we do.
Assisted Living Services Include:
- 24-Hour Nursing
- On-Site Medical and Therapy Services Available
- Emergency Call System
- Showering and Bathing Assistance
- Personal Grooming Assistance
- Dressing and Clothing Selection Assistance
- Assistance with Eating
- Personal Laundry Available
- Mobility and Transfer Assistance
- Medication Management
- Continence Management
- Sensations Dining with Delicious Meals Served Tableside Daily
- Full Calendar of Social and Recreational Activities
- Scheduled Transportation Available
- Small Pets Always Welcome
- Professional Team Available 24 Hours a Day
- Multifunction Arts, Crafts and Game Area
- Covered Veranda with Rocking Chairs
- Fireside Library, Inviting Living Rooms, and Common Areas
- Professional Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- & more!
Spacious suite and one bedroom apartment homes are available. View our Floor Plans.
Veterans Administration Benefits
Are you a wartime veteran or surviving spouse of one? You may be eligible for the VA Aid and Attendance Benefit to help pay for required in-home care, assisted living communities or skilled nursing. To learn more click here or visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.