Whether you are looking for a long-term care arrangement for yourself or a loved one, you have come to the right place at Caruth Haven Court. Our memory care team is experienced in providing the highest level of Alzheimer’s care, improving the overall quality of life and wellbeing of our residents.
About Our Alzheimer’s Care for Senior Living
Alzheimer’s disease is the leading cause of dementia worldwide, and while there may be no cure for the disease at the moment, Alzheimer’s care can help to improve patient prospects. With Alzheimer’s care, several aspects are taken into consideration, such as a safe neighborhood design and life-enhancing experiences.
As your loved one’s condition progresses and their cognitive skills decline further, you can rest assured that our team members are well-equipped to tend to their changing needs. Each of our team members receives ongoing training in their area of specialization and we are always keeping abreast of the latest research in memory care.
Benefits of Having Alzheimer’s Care in Your senior living community
With Alzheimer’s care in your senior living community, residents can reap the following benefits:
- Maintain or improve residents’ quality of life, even as their condition progresses naturally
- Give family members peace of mind that their loved one is receiving the care they need, with a steady stream of communication and family involvement encouraged
- Encourage active participation in activities to foster a sense of self-worth
- Create meaningful experiences with team members and neighbors through interactive activities
- … and more!
When Should You Consider Moving into a senior living community?
Is it time to seek out a long-term partner in care for your or your loved one’s needs? Below are some signs that it’s time to move into a senior living community that provides memory care:
- You or a loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and wish to make plans before you are no longer able to
- You are unable to provide the level of care your loved one requires from home, or paying for in-home care is proving unsustainable on a financial level
- It is unsafe for your loved one to remain at home without supervision as their cognitive skills and memory start to decline
- You wish to improve your or your loved one’s quality of life with scientifically backed and compassionate memory care
Why Choose Caruth Haven Court for Senior Living?
Our award-winning SHINE® Memory Care program at Caruth Haven Court has been designed based on the latest industry best practices, scientific principles, and a good dose of compassion. Our team members are well-trained in promoting the engagement capabilities and comprehension skills of our residents with Alzheimer’s disease, and you can entrust your loved one to us with no worries. We place great emphasis on communication, so you never have to worry about not knowing how your loved one is doing at any time. Make the best decision in your loved one’s interests today and see a marked improvement in their quality of life.
To learn more about living in Caruth Haven Court, feel free to contact us today.